2 Hurting Women-Jesus Satisfies Your Heart with Kindness-S2Ep6
This podcast covers Lesson 5 of Live Out His Love Bible Study by Melanie Newton.
Two Women in Pain: Jesus Satisfies Your Heart with Kindness
Kindness is Jesus Christ in you living His life through you.
Kindness is love’s touch.
- Kindness is one aspect of love.
- What 1 Corinthians 13:4 says about this—
- What Ephesians 4:32 says about this—
What kindness says is important to the receiver.
- Kindness says, "I am on your side. I care about you."
- Kindness says, “You are worth something.”
- Kindness says, “God is kind and compassionate.”
- And, Kindness says, “I notice you” to those who are feeling alone.
Kindness notices those who are feeling alone.
Kindness is the fruit of dependent living.
Kindness is Jesus Christ in you living His life through you. Kindness is part of his character. The Spirit produces this same kindness in you as you choose to be dependent on Jesus to do so.
Jesus Christ satisfies our thirst for receiving His kindness and learning how to show kindness. A satisfied heart recognizes God’s kindness and extends kindness to others, even those who may not deserve it. Let Jesus satisfy your heart with the goodness of His love. Then, live out that love.
Let Jesus satisfy your heart with the goodness of His love. Then, live out that love.